- Bagels: plain, poppy seed, sesame seed, sea salt, salt and pepper, onion, garlic and herb, everything, multigrain, pumpernickel, cinnamon raisin spice, truffle salt, weekly specials
$1.50 each or bakers dozen for $16
- Schmears: plain, smoked salmon, roasted vegetable, BOM.com, kimchi, weekly specials
- Bagel and a schmear $2.50-$3.50
Bagel with Butter $2.00
All sandwiches served on your choice of bagel. Bacon and sausage cured in house.
- The Abigail Duniway: Bagel with egg and cheese $5
- The Simon Benson: Tails & Trotters ham, sunnyside egg, american cheese $6.50
- The Dan Burnside: House made bacon, egg and cheddar $6.50
- The John Fremont: House made maple sausage patty, egg, and cheddar $6.50
- The Oliver Lent: Caramelized onions, gruyere, and egg $6.50
- Sarah's Special: Gravlax with red onion and caper schmear $7
Other breakfast goodies
- Bubba’s Granola and Nancy’s yogurt $4
All sandwiches are available on Pearl Bakery breads or a Bowery Bagel.
All meats are roasted or cured in house. Served with Portland’s own Moon Brine Pickles.
All sandwiches are $8, available as a salad (gluten free), add $1.50.
- The Francis Pettygrove:
Roast pork loin with FatDog Mustard spread, gouda cheese, apple and celeriac slaw and red leaf lettuce
- The Asa Lovejoy:
Roast turkey breast with black pepper mayo, white cheddar, peppadews, and watercress
- The George Flanders:
Grilled eggplant, zucchini, red peppers with arugula, Briar Rose chevre, red onion and red leaf lettuce
- The John Couch:
Tails & Trotters Pancetta, lettuce, tomato, avocado and fine herb schmear
- The Giuseppe Arata:
Mortadella, finocchiona, sopressata, provolone, olive salad, and lemon parmesan mayo
- The William Ladd
Grilled 3 cheese sandwich on multigrain bread $5